The Head of the Center is Associate Professor, Candidate of Economic Sciences Kateryna Nesterova
The Center aims to ensure internal quality control of education at the International Humanities University.
The activities of the Center are aimed at:
- Online surveys of students, graduates, employers and teachers.
- continuous improvement of the educational process in order to provide training for specialists who would meet the requirements of world standards and the needs of the consumer in the labor market.
- participation in improving educational programs and business processes at IHU.
- ensuring the principles of academic integrity.
- training of teachers together with IHU training department.
Recommendations for improving the quality of higher education in Ukraine
Regulations on the Professional Ethics Committee of the International Humanities University
Survey of Higher Education Applicants on the Quality of Organization of Educational Activities in Studying Disciplines
Peculiarities of Supporting and Supporting Educators in the Institute of Law, Economics and International Relations of the International Humanities University
Contacts of the center: Ukraine, Odessa, str. Fountain Road, 33 rooms. 415